At INO, we are proud to offer one of the best custom laser micromachining services in North America. Our experienced engineers will work with you to develop custom solutions for your specific laser micromachining requirements. We can develop custom processes, machining systems, and prototype machined parts on demand.
OUR CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
Our main specialty is laser glass processing, especially optical fiber machining. Drawing on this expertise, we can provide you with a range of effective, custom processes:
Our expertise also extends to plastics, ceramics, semi-conductors, and metal processing.
We also develop custom, open-architecture or monolithic laser systems that can be configured to meet your R&D or manufacturing needs, including complex optical beam delivery and automation using industrial vision.
Moreover, we offer the following laser micromachining services:
- Optical fiber laser processing
- Laser glass machining, polishing, and welding
- Semiconductor laser-assisted cleaving
- R&D support: We put our expertise and equipment at your disposal for potential joint development opportunities.
- Technical support can also be provided to support you with any laser system implementation.
Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to cover a broad range of applications:
- MOPA laser stations
- Femtosecond laser stations
- CO2 lasers stations
- Excimer laser station
- Nd:Yag laser stations 3D, atomic, and electronic force microscopes
- And more
INO’s optics/photonics know-how is both practical and diverse. This allows us to integrate to our micromachining capabilities with other areas of expertise, including optoelectronics, optical design, laser systems, vision systems, and software development.
Take a look at our various achievements and discover the range of possible applications or contact us to find out how we can meet your specific needs.