INO fellowships provide financial assistance in the form of internships to a selection of graduate students with research projects compatible with INO's scientific programming.
By inviting promising students to join its R&D teams, INO is promoting excellence and making a significant contribution to the development of professional and technical expertise in optics and photonics.
To learn more about the INO Fellowship Program, click here.
What INO Fellows have to say
- « Laboratories are well equipped with modern optics technology »
- François, Ph.D. Student, Université Laval
- « People are always willing to take time to assist their colleagues when asked for help »
- Alain, Master Student, Université Laval
- « If it wasn't for INO's material and financial support, I would never have had the opportunity to get acquainted with the wide range of hardware equipment related to my project »
- Louis, Master Student, Université Laval
- « Project results can easily be transferred to the industry »
- Francis, Ph.D. Student, Université Laval
- « INO Fellows have good chances of employment at INO »
- Simon, former INO Fellow