« Back to list
Internal reference number: 170207
Part of a dynamic and talented team, you will mostly participate in the production of micro devices in a clean room and will be in charge of the maintenance of those scientific equipment. You will be involved both in customer R & D projects as well as in in-house research projects where you will have to contribute to the development of new advanced technologies.
- You hold a college degree (DEC) or equivalent in physics or in a related field;
- You have some experience with the development of microfabrication processes in clean room environment in the field of micro/nanotechnologies;
- You have demonstrated skills in several of the following fields: vacuum technologies, microfabrication and associated metrology (thin film deposition, dry etching, scanning electron microscopy, profilometry, etc.);
- A few years’ experience in a related industry would be a plus;
- You are rigorous, proactive, organized and autonomous;
- You have demonstrated the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Your ability to communicate effectively in French and English (both verbally and in writing) is a plus;
- You must have a valid work permit and must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
INO is a world-renowned research center in optics and photonics and offers unique opportunities for professional development, a multidisciplinary and versatile environment as well as a variety of scientific and technological projects. Employing close to 200 people, INO is located in the Quebec Metro High Tech Park.
- Work schedule of 40 hours/week;
- Healthy work environment;
- Competitive salary, work conditions and benefits.
Please submit your application including a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*INO is committed to employment equity program.