The MICROXCAM-384i-THz is a terahertz camera that allows live see-through imaging. It is based on INO’s 384 x 288–pixel uncooled microbolometer FPA optimized for the terahertz waveband. Due to its longer wavelength, the THz band offers unmatched penetration depth for seeing through materials such as fabric, ceramic, plastic, leather, or cardboard. It is the perfect tool for live detection of concealed objects.
Showing very high sensitivity over a wide spectral range, the MICROXCAM-384i-THz provides 16-bit raw image outputs at 50 Hz. It features a very small footprint of 61 x 61 x 65 mm. The camera electronics handle raw data acquisition and data transfer over GigE.
The camera can be further equipped with fast (f-number 0.9) or ultra-fast (f-number 0.7) HRFZ-Si, 44 mm focal length refractive optics optimized for the THz region.
Watch this video for a glimpse of INO’s terahertz camera live see-through imaging capacities (camera and lens models may vary):
- Package inspection
- Security screening and surveillance
- Concealed weapons detection
- Vision through camouflage
- Quality control, process monitoring
- Submillimeter astronomy
- Dental and medical imaging
- Food inspection
- Waveband: 70–3,189 µm / 4.25–0.094 THz
- Resolution: 384 x 288 pixels (INO)
- Pitch: 35 microns
- Output: 16-bit raw data, Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight: 360 g/0.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 61 x 61 x 65 mm / 2.4 x 2.4 x 2.6 in.
- Frame rate: 50 Hz
Contact us for a quote!