Your success is our priority, and it relies on reliable and accurate data. Thanks to INO, you will be able to make the best decisions and benefit from custom sensors and measurement instruments designed for use in your sector.
- Digital 3D reproduction
- Monitoring of human activities and environmental phenomena
- Measurement and modeling of the movement of goods and people
- Inspection of the surfaces of the transportation network and the inner surfaces of underground conduits
- Measurement and inspection of buildings, structures, and works of art to determine their condition and track it over time
- On-board Lidar cameras and sensors for smart vehicles equipped with advanced driver-assistance systems to achieve full vehicle autonomy (autonomous driving).
Thanks to our knowledge and experience, we are able to solve complex problems for our industry clients, all the while aiming at finding long-term, replicable solutions to industry challenges. Our cumulative scientific and technological expertise is unrivalled in the field of optics-photonics (Lidar, lasers, remote sensing, photogrammetry, 3D imaging, etc.).
Let yourself be amazed by INO’s custom and comprehensive solutions!
We are happy to join the CERIU (Centre d'expertise et de recherche en infrastructure urbaines). Ceriu is a network of expertise about municipal infrastructure durability.
About CERIU (in French)
Our CIM team will be at WWETT to introduce you our 360 degrees 3D sensor at the Indiana Convention Center on February 20th to the 23rd. We will be happy to welcome you at our booth #1010!
Our City, Infrastructure and Mobility team is looking forward to see you at our booth #649 at the No Dig Show in Chicago, Illinois, from March 17 to 21, 2019.