The associate member is a corporation, association or corporate body interested in the goals and activities of INO, and whose membership application has been received and approved by INO's Board of Directors. The annual membership fee is currently set at $1,000.
Benefits available to associate members
- Access to the non restricted INO technical information, namely published papers and internal reports, without charge.
- Rental of specialized equipment, with the technical personnel required for its operation, at half the usual rate and subject to INO-specified availability.
- Use of meeting rooms at INO, subject to availability.
- Services of INO scientific and technical personnel, subject to their availability, to assist in the research activities of the associate member, up to a cumulative maximum of $500 per year.
- Assistance of INO personnel in working out proposals for joint projects and possibility of obtaining the services of INO personnel to work on these projects in accordance with conditions specified beforehand between INO and the associate member.
- The right to vote at members meetings.
- The member's name is mentioned on INO's Website with a link to the member's Website.
- Participation of associate member representatives (maximum of 2) at Members' lunch, held after the Annual Meeting.
If you are interested, please contact us.