The affiliate member is a corporation, association or corporate body interested in the goals and activities of INO and whose membership application has been received and approved by INO's Board of Directors. The annual membership fee is currently set at $10,000.
Benefits available to affiliate members
- The amount of the annual membership fee will be, among others, invested by INO to partially finance a scholarship to be granted to a graduate student pursuant to INO Scholarship Program. The affiliate member may provide INO with its preferences regarding the choice of the graduate student (including the professor supervising the project) and the research project that will benefit from such scholarship and INO will do its best efforts to choose, define and guide the research project of the graduate student considering such preferences.
- Access to the following non restricted INO technical information :
- published papers and internal reports, without charge;
- the annual review and operational plan outlining INO internal research activities.
- Rental of specialized equipment, with the technical personnel required for its operation, at half the usual rate and subject to INO-specified availability.
- Free use of meeting rooms at INO, subject to their availability.
- Services of INO scientific and technical personnel, subject to their availability, to assist in the research activities of the affiliate member, up to a cumulative maximum of $500 per year.
- Assistance of INO personnel in working out proposals for joint projects and possibility of obtaining the services of INO personnel to work on these projects in accordance with conditions specified beforehand between INO and the affiliate member.
- The right to vote at members meetings.
- The member's name is mentioned on INO's Website with a link to the member's Website.
- Participation of affiliate member representatives (maximum of 2) at Members' lunch, held after the Annual Meeting.
If you are interested, please contact us.