The Yb-MCOF-35/250-56/400-07-2.5-T0.8-PM is a tapered fiber designed for an output M² lower than 1.2, making it the perfect choice for applications requiring superior beam quality. It features a confined core for selective gain amplification of the fundamental mode, and a patented depressed-cladding design for enhanced suppression of higher order modes.
- Designed for output M² lower than 1.2
- Effective mode area: 1000 µm2
- Low photodarkening
- Polarization-maintaining fiber
- Depressed cladding for enhanced higher-order mode filtering
- Confined core for selective amplification of the fundamental mode