INO offers silicon photonics packaging and wafer post-processing services. We have the ability to deliver silicon photonics devices showing very low insertion losses and submicronic optical alignment repeatability.
Post-processing of silicon photonics wafers
INO offers post-processing services of 150 mm and 200 mm (6’’ and 8’’) silicon substrates. Our custom services include design, lithography, metal and dielectric deposition and patterning, and dicing.
Our specialty: Wafer post-processing and probing
- Lithography ≥ 400 nm critical dimensions, 100 nm overlay
- Metal deposition: solderable layer, rerouting
- Dielectrics deposition (SiO2, SiOxNy, Si3N4): Refractive index between 1.45 and 2.3, meaning a broad range and perfect control of your specifications
- Passive alignment structures
- Wafer probing: electrical probing (DC) and optical probing combination to test and characterize your design.
Fields of application
- Data centers
We also offer silicon photonics packaging services. Please contact us now for more information!